22 April 2010

My Dream Destination



This week's second topic for project alpha! "My Dream Destination", it will be very great topic to me!hahaha....
My Dream Destination is KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Korea really a very beautiful place..I always see korea thru the korea drama such as Flower Four Boy, Winter sonata,Autumn in My Heart ...im korea drama fans...huhuhu... i like the Korean culture, such as hangeul (Korean alphabet), hansik (Korean food), hanbok (traditional Korean clothing), hanok (traditional Korean houses), hanji (traditional Korean paper), as well as Korean music. In Korea, the aforementioned six cultural symbols are collectively referred to as “Han Style”....

The 1st place i want to go in korea is a Island.....Guess what island???hahaha....Look at the bottom of the map...The smallest island like our malaysia Penang..The island name call Jeju Island...


Jeju Island, also known as the "Island of the Gods," is a popular vacation spot for Koreans and many Japanese. It remains one of the top honeymoon destinations for Korean newlyweds. I hope can go there honeymoon with my dear.The island's mixture of volcanic rock, frequent rains, and temperate climate, make it very similar to the Hawaiian Islands in the U.S. The island offers visitors a wide range of activities: hiking on Halla-san (South Korea's highest peak), catching sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, viewing majestic waterfalls, riding horses, or just lying around on the sandy beaches.

In Korea spring comes earliest to Jeju-do Island, and by the end of February the rolling landscape is dotted with yellow canola flowers coming into bloom. By the time the festival starts in April the entire island is awash with bright yellow flowers, which flourish throughout the entire spring.
The Jeju Canola Flower
Festival is one of the most famous festivals in Jeju and attracts large numbers of visitors every year. In addition to the vibrant landscape, visitors can participate in a variety of festival events that showcase the unique spirit of Jeju Island.I want bring my dear go there see...because she very like to see flower..



Jeju Island WAIT for ME!!!!!!!! I COMING...
I will sit MAS go there soon...
LOLZ.....

Watch the Project Alpha seasons 2 now










Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment