09 September 2010
Price : RM6.00 (1 box 20pcs)
Contact : email@example.com
Payment : bank in or cash
Shipping : Delivery in kajang, bangi , UKM (University Kebangsaan Malaysia), Seri Petaling and Bukit Jalil area.
This is what you need if you are feeling full and sore throat, this drink is juicy. Lime sour plum juice is what you need!How to prepare a cup of freshing and cooling Lime Sour Plum or "kat zhai suen mui" with tis lime sour plum ?
Ingredients : 1 Lime Sour Plum + water + ice (if wan more sour add more lime sour plum!)
1. Soak the lime sour plums in hot water for about 3 minutes
2. Add in some ice
3.Can drink already!Simple and easy!
27 August 2010
If you use the free cbox will pop up advertisment from cbox!OMG....USD2.00 if wan use the premium cbox, is quiet expensive for me...I doesn’t earn much from my site..Hrm..i planing to change my chat box..Looking for a new chatbox...
21 August 2010
HERE'S HOW TO WIN
- Study the illustration carefully. Print it out from www.arthursday.com.my if you have to.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get hints.
- Each hint is tied to an element in the illustration. Pairing them together correctly will give you an answer – a fact related to Arthur Guinness and his creation. There are
40 facts in total.
- Example: The hint given is “How far Arthur saw into the future”. The illustration element that goes with the hint is a shop with '9K' as its lot number and a sign saying it's leased. The answer is “9,000-year lease”.
- Compile all your answers and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, IC no., and mobile no. before Sunday, 19 Sept, 11:59pm.
- Entries will be judged on the number of correct answers and time of submission.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN WIN
Trip to Dublin and a pair of Arthur’s Day Mosh Pit tickets worth RM 350 each
Consolation Prizes – A pair of Arthur’s Day White Zone tickets worth RM 98 each
The next 15 fastest submissions with the most correct answers will win a pair of Arthur’s Day White Zone tickets.
Weekly Prizes – A pair of Arthur’s Day Mosh Pit tickets worth RM 350 each
Answer all ‘clues of the week’ as released on Facebook or Twitter correctly before the end of the week to win weekly prizes!
Week 1 contest period: 23 Aug – 29 Aug
Week 2 contest period: 30 Aug – 5 Sept
Week 3 contest period: 6 Sept – 12 Sept
Week 4 contest period: 13 Sept – 19 Sept
24 June 2010
This is all the prize i won from Ruumz Daily Contest!!I won four days. Actually i help my girl friend won two days and and i won two days too and different days winner will have different prize. The prize have Adidas action 3, Rummz notebooks, 15 Malaysia T-shirt, Cap, and P1 Wimax beg. I saw the another winner get Ruumz Pillow!!!hoho.....I wan it too...Bt unlucky i get this all only...haiz....bt anyways thanks to my best frends for helping me and thankz to nuffnang and Rummz!!!!And is my first time go to nuffnang office!!!Good experience...haha....
07 June 2010
Hrm.....The best bits in seasons 2....hoho...i think too many!!!haha..
I first start with episode 3, Kennysia brought those featured bloggers to his own fitness centre and some very very sweet moments there while Nicole's boyfriend Casey Liew go kuching and met Nicole to give her a surprise. After that Kennysia explained about Gambir Sarawak which good for men and have same function as Tongkat Ali.hahaha...
Then feel in episode 8 when Niki Cheong reveals his Chinese name "Cheong Pek Beng"haha.....funny lol!
Then in episode 17 i feel very romantic when xiaxue and Mike first met.
And the episode where Cheesie goes to a lost trip in Tambun with a KY and Shaolintiger and very funny when the KY 'volunteered' to get up close and personal with the snakes to go into the Serpentarium..
Overall Seasons 2 i feel BES1!!haha..Hope season 3 will MORE BEST BEST.!!! looking forward to season 3!!!
03 June 2010
Chinese dishes are very popular in most Asian countries. After all, the Chinese as avid travelers and migrants since ancient times form substantial parts of every population in Asian countries.
They brought plenty of their favorites from back home and amalgamated them with local dishes. One of those favorites is Dim Sum, wish are light, but hard-to-describe delicacies, popular in all Asian countries from the Philippines, to Vietnam, Laos or Malaysia and Indonesia. Oh yeah, of course in Singapore with its 60% Chinese population as well.
Dim Sum derived from a Cantonese phrase meaning ‘a little token’ and describes little treasures of food, hidden away in small steamer baskets, various types of filled, steamed buns or plenty of little dishes served on small plates.
I hope the Dim Sum are served in flight with tea and can have a hearty, sweet or plain taste. Beside this i hope the servings are of small portions but with plenty of varieties.
It seems one of the goals is to try as many different tastes as possible in a very short time. Then can be ordered from a menu, chosen from a buffet or is wheeled around on trolleys by servers.
You can take what you like and pay only what you eat. Included are mainly rolls, paus, dumplings, meat balls, sweet desserts, cakes, tarts and puddings – in short an explosion of different forms, tastes and kinds of food.
If really serve in flight i think can bring out the Asia food to everyone know!!!!
Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Never go hungry while flying with MAS!
31 May 2010
Location: Anjung Indah, Balik Pulau, Penang
Time: 11am to 6pm daily
The whole month of June, satisfy your tastebuds with the legendary kinds of Penang's famous, 'Ang He','Hor lor'and more at the Penang.
Durian Festival from 1st till 30th June 2010! Stuff yourself with Penang's range of favourite Durian flavours at Anjung Indah, Balik Pulau from 11am till 6pm daily as a number of stalls from famous Durian estates will exhibit their prized Durians for a whole month.Bring friends and families and judge for yourself on the irresistible fragrant Penang Durian types available. You have not truly experience Penang till you have tasted the rage of the King of Fruits, only here in Penang! They're not called King of Fruits for nothing! A fair entirely dedicated to the most notorious fruit, satisfy your tastebuds with the legendary kinds of Penang's famous, 'Ang He', 'Hor' and more! You have not truly experience Penang till you have tasted the rage of the King of Fruits, only here in Penang!
26 May 2010
25 May 2010
Where to start go green?
21 Easy Green Tips
- Use non-toxic art supplies. Many paints and art products use asthma-inducing chemicals. Let your budding artiste make masterpieces with non-toxic supplies like veggie-based paint for art that screams like Munch, but smells like Monet's garden.
- Head to the dump. Each of us creates 4.6 pounds of trash per day, and 55% goes to landfills (the other 45% is recycled or incinerated).Take kids to see where their trash goes post-can.
- Swap maternity and kids products. The average cost of raising a kid 'til age 2 can top $13,430. Trade with friends instead of buying all new stuff.
- Use safe bottles. Many baby and adult water bottles are made from plastic that contains the toxin bisphenol A (BPA). Opt for BPA-free bottles to avoid toxins in the body and in the environment.
- Throw eco-friendly parties. Mylar balloons take hundreds of years to biodegrade; latex, about six months. Pesticide-free treats like organic cake is important, since kids' bodies are still developing and they consume more than adults relative to their body weight.
- Ditch disposable diapers. Babies go through about 2,500 diapers; cloth diapers washed at home cost RM0.10 per use, while disposables cost about RM0.70 each. Disposable diapers produce at least 70 times more waste than cloth diapers, and Americans trash 18 billion diapers each year. Conventional diapers are also more irritating to baby skin. Not into cloth? Some new diapers offer convenient inserts that break down in 150 days or fewer (versus 500 years for standard disposable ones).
- De-lead lunch boxes. Many seemingly practical, reusable lunchboxes are often laden with PVC and toxic levels of lead, which can contaminate the food. Opt for reusable, lead-free alternatives.
- Turn off water while brushing. Turning off the water between rinses can save at least two gallons in one brushing session.
- Pay bills online. It's usually free, and you'll never miss another payment. If all U.S. households viewed and paid bills electronically, we'd save 18.5 million trees and 15.8 billion gallons of water per year. Plus, save up to RM498 per year on stamps.
- Sniff organic flowers. When you inhale the scent of nonorganic flowers, you're probably inhaling some poisonous chems as well.
- Don't trash your meds. When we flush meds down drains or send them to landfills, they make their way into rivers and even drinking water. Take unused meds to your next pharmacy visit.
- Zap phantom loads. 40% of the electricity used to power home electronics is consumed while they're turned off. Plug devices into power strips and switch off each night.
- Buy local. It's fresher: Produce shipped from outside the country travels up to two weeks before it arrives in grocery stores. Plus it takes 4-17 times less oil to produce local food compared to nonlocal.
- Exercise outside. Gyms overload on A/C, and most of those training machines use electricity too.
- Stop junk mail. It consumes more energy than 2.8 million cars every year and uses100 million trees annually. Americans waste about 8 hours per year dealing with junk mail.
- Check your tire pressure. Increase your gas mileage by keeping your tires properly inflated -- which also keeps 383 lbs of CO2 out of the air each year.
- Light soy candles. Make sure the wax in your candles is veggie-based and petroleum-free. The oil byproducts in most candles can't hold a flame to options like soy, since they burn longer and take less of a toll on the planet.
- Compost your garbage. Keep biodegradable food waste out of landfills with easy in-home gadgets.
- Use cloth napkins. Americans use an average of 2,200 paper napkins per person per year. It's actually cheaper to throw cloth napkins in the wash than to buy paper ones.
- Drive efficiently. At 45mph and above, save gas by rolling your windows up and cranking the AC.
- Clean your lint filter. Reduce fire hazard, increase dryer efficiency, and save money.
Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.
24 May 2010
Click on the picture to know more now!
“Promote influenza awareness in Malaysia with the intent to improve the prevention and control of influenza.”
Nowdays the porn website is many like mushroom after raining(translate from chinese...lolz)!It can help you to protect your children away from porn and also block some nonsense picture!Is a quiet good software.
You can try the software on http://www.tueagles.com:81/anti-porn/
23 May 2010
Is very funny rite?
Overall all the funny statement I think is the UKM staff write the fake amount claim from kewangan UKM. After that the staff keep the exceed money in pocket. The mistake happen twice..especially the ghost metric number in my statement!funny rite?lolzzzz...
They eat money u never know...
22 May 2010
Don't get me wrong: That's all important information. What's been lacking all this time, though, is a simple fix -- an easy way to make sure your personal Facebook data is actually protected. Sure, you could go on a scavenger hunt to find Facebook's 170-plus privacy options scattered throughout a dozen diiferent pages. But even then, you're likely to miss something in the virtual labyrinth the company's created.
Today, there's a better way. Behold: the one-stop privacy fix-up tool for your Facebook profile.
The tool is called ReclaimPrivacy, and its name pretty much tells you what you need to know. Using it is simple: Just surf over to ReclaimPrivacy.org and look for the link that says "Scan for Privacy." Add that link as a bookmark in your browser, either by dragging it onto a bookmark toolbar or by right-clicking it and selecting the "Bookmark" option.
Now head over to Facebook. Sign into your account, then open the bookmarked link.
This will cause ReclaimPrivacy's Facebook privacy scanner to open right at the top of your current Facebook window. Within a few seconds, ReclaimPrivacy will scan through six areas of potential privacy concern and let you know how your account stacks up.
ReclaimPrivacy analyzes everything from your personal information controls to your " instant personalization" settings. It even checks account settings that affect what your friends could inadvertently share about you without your knowledge.
- Drag this link to your web browser bookmarks bar: Scan for Privacy
- Go to your Facebook privacy settings and then click that bookmark once you are on Facebook.
- You will see a series of privacy scans that inspect your privacy settings and warn you about settings that might be unexpectedly public.
17 May 2010
Spain cannot be overlooked due to its rich talent, in particular the likes of David Villa, Xavi Herndandez and Fernando Torres among others. Other than Spain, the English national team under Italian Coach Fabio Capello had an impressive tally of points after convincingly navigating the qualifying group stage. Capello can count on the likes of Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, and Steven Gerrard to carry England all the way into the final stages.
The Brazilians and the Germans as well as the Italians often perform their best when it matters most. Brazil has a plethora of talent beginning with current Real Madrid star Kaka and stretching to right-back Maicon who plays for Inter Milan. The Italians are current World Cup holders so there will be additional pressure on the Azzurri to perform following a relatively uninspiring qualifying campaign. It will be wrong to undermine Italy’s chances when considering that Gianluigi Buffon is recapturing his best form which had him labeled as the best custodian in the world while Daniele De Rossi remains a considerable driving force in the midfield engine room.
While Argentina had a horrendous sequence of results before securing qualification in the very last match, it is not wise to exclude the Argentines from the list of potential winners though Diego Maradona as a coach has shown over and again that he not only lacks the know-how but also is clueless when it comes to strategies, team selection and tactics. After all, Argentina still has Lionel Messi though he continues to underperform when compared to his exploits with Barcelona.
Will one of the traditional powers (i.e. Brazil, Germany or Italy) or will an emerging nation (Spain and England) or a new rising team (Ivory Coast) triumph in South Africa? For the record no European team has ever won outside Europe and the trend could very well continue if Brazil performs up to expectations or perhaps a surprising African package rises to the occasions just as the South Koreans did in Asia 2002 when they made it to the semi-finals.
Watch Episodes 26-28 of Project Alpha Season 2 now!!!
13 May 2010
My Answer : 220
Below is episode of 22-25! Enjoy>,
26 April 2010
My 1st tried in DMF....after interview the company just hire lady..lolzz...bt nvmind...
2nd tried is in Qinetics i still remember they give me IQ test and JAVA test...lolz..n year ago no do JAVA...bt luckiy still remember a bit lar..before go to interview already know some tips form my coursemate the company will give what test.The company offer RM 500 for intern, is a bit less for me...
3rd tried is in B2BE, is Australia company and offer RM1k for intern...is my dream intern place...but after interview...is totally no answer from there again..even i send e-mail to ask....haiz..and my dream spoil again...But nvmind...
4th tried is in Nexus on demand at Raja Chulan,the company also no hire me....no comment...
The last is the worst company"Cxbxrxom" i had never c before....then interviewer is a ah mo..OMG..i really surprise when i saw the working environment lik rubbish, not surprise the interviewer is ah mo..lolz...no any allowance for intern...I OMG again....i totally reject...if the working environment is better no money i sure will go..bcos the company is international company, is worth to work at there...
The company is under BERJAYA GROUP allowance just RM500, working time is on 8.30 to 5.30.OMG!Everydays need to weak up early, is suffer for me.Because im the pig....lolzz.....
25 April 2010
Can apply at any apartment resident!
Friendly and attractive user interface !
Touch Screen function!
Contact your host by voice call function!
Release on 3 -5-2010!
22 April 2010
This week's second topic for project alpha! "My Dream Destination", it will be very great topic to me!hahaha....
Korea really a very beautiful place..I always see korea thru the korea drama such as Flower Four Boy, Winter sonata,Autumn in My Heart ...im korea drama fans...huhuhu... i like the Korean culture, such as hangeul (Korean alphabet), hansik (Korean food), hanbok (traditional Korean clothing), hanok (traditional Korean houses), hanji (traditional Korean paper), as well as Korean music. In Korea, the aforementioned six cultural symbols are collectively referred to as “Han Style”....
The 1st place i want to go in korea is a Island.....Guess what island???hahaha....Look at the bottom of the map...The smallest island like our malaysia Penang..The island name call Jeju Island...
Jeju Island, also known as the "Island of the Gods," is a popular vacation spot for Koreans and many Japanese. It remains one of the top honeymoon destinations for Korean newlyweds. I hope can go there honeymoon with my dear.The island's mixture of volcanic rock, frequent rains, and temperate climate, make it very similar to the Hawaiian Islands in the U.S. The island offers visitors a wide range of activities: hiking on Halla-san (South Korea's highest peak), catching sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, viewing majestic waterfalls, riding horses, or just lying around on the sandy beaches.
In Korea spring comes earliest to Jeju-do Island, and by the end of February the rolling landscape is dotted with yellow canola flowers coming into bloom. By the time the festival starts in April the entire island is awash with bright yellow flowers, which flourish throughout the entire spring.
The Jeju Canola Flower Festival is one of the most famous festivals in Jeju and attracts large numbers of visitors every year. In addition to the vibrant landscape, visitors can participate in a variety of festival events that showcase the unique spirit of Jeju Island.I want bring my dear go there see...because she very like to see flower..
Jeju Island WAIT for ME!!!!!!!! I COMING...
I will sit MAS go there soon...
Watch the Project Alpha seasons 2 now
20 April 2010
1. Cave In
2. The Bird and the Worm
3. Hello Seattle
4. Umbrella Beach
5. The Saltwater Room
6. Dental Care
7. Meteor Shower
8. On the Wing
10. The Tip of the Iceberg
11. Vanilla Twilight
12. Tidal Wave
13. Hello Seattle (remix)
14. If My Heart was a House
19 April 2010
Dressing for success includes more than just choosing the right outfit. To complete your professional look you must also consider accessories and personal grooming.
Simple, But Important Grooming Tips for working people...
1. Perfumes, Scents, and Odors in the Workplace: Do not let the first impression you make about yourself be your personal scent preferences! Avoid wearing perfume and heavily-scented products in all business settings. You might like them, but they have no place in a business environment. Scents can trigger asthma, overpower a room, and are often more offensive than pleasing to others.The best choice is use Adidas Action 3, it quiet suitable for us. The smell not too strong..For me is using Adidas Action 3...The Best choice for me...
2. How to Present Professional Looking Fingernails and Hands: Nails should be clean, and trimmed or sculpted. Avoid wearing unusual or shocking nail colors. Nail art and nail jewels are not acceptable for business meetings.
3. Hairstyling Tips for working people: Style should be neat and conservative, and preferably off the face. With few exceptions, hair color should not be shocking or unusual.
4. Business Makeup Advice: Keep it simple and appropriate for daytime. Wearing no makeup at all is almost as bad as wearing too much makeup.
5. Appropriate Jewelry : Jewelry should not be noisy (no metal bangle bracelets), too large, or costume jewelry. Keep earrings small, simple, and above the earlobe.
Demonstrating that you care about your personal appearance communicates to the person you are meeting with that they are important to you. Paying attention to the details of your appearance sends a message to others that you will also pay close attention to business details, and the needs of your customers and clients.
Enjoy the grooming 2day...
Oh ya....Season 2 already out...Must Watch...huhuhu...miss they all....finally can c they in screen..
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.
18 April 2010
That's not all.
Answer all 50 daily questions and 3 people with the highest amount of correct answers will win the Grand Prize!
If you have missed out on the earlier questions, don't fret. You can still submit your answers in the section above for a shot at the Grand Prizes!
Follow these simple steps to take part:
Step 1:Join ruumz or login to your account
Step 2: Key in your answer to the daily questions in the space above and click submit.
Step 3: Check back daily to watch the show and answer the questions
Important to note :
* A new daily question will be revealed at 12.O1AM each day throughout the duration of the contest beginning 19 April 2010
* 5 daily winners will be selected based on every 10th correct entry for that day
Get cracking on the questions now! The prizes are too good to be given a miss!
To get all the latest updates and participate in Project Alpha discussions, join the Project Alpha ruumz group at projectalphagroup.ruumz.com
Read the contest Terms & Conditions here.
Question of the Day on 19 April 2010
DAY 1: In episode 1, what is the colour of the hat that Sixthseal is wearing?
ANSWER : hints in the video
17 April 2010
Icelandic airspace has been closed, flights diverted and roads closed. The eruption was about 120km (75 miles) east of the capital, Reykjavik.
About 500 people were moved from the area, a civil protection officer said.
"We estimate that no-one is in danger in the area, but we have started an evacuation plan and between 500 and 600 people are being evacuated," Sigurgeir Gudmundsson of the Icelandic civil protections department told the Agence France-Presse news agency.
The area is sparsely populated, but the knock-on effects from the eruption have been considerable.
A state of emergency is in force in southern Iceland and transport connections have been severely disrupted, including the main east-west road.
"Ash has already begun to fall in Fljotshlid and people in the surrounding area have reported seeing bright lights emanating from the glacier," RUV public radio said on its website.
"It was a bit scary, but still amazing to see," Katrin Moller Eiriksdottir, who lives in Fljotshlid, told the BBC News website.
"The ash had started falling and we couldn't leave the car."
Three Icelandair flights, bound for Reykjavik from the United States, were ordered to return to Boston, RUV radio reported.
Domestic flights were suspended indefinitely, but some international flights were scheduled to depart on Sunday.
There had initially been fears that the volcano could cause flooding, as it causes ice to melt on the glacier above it, but that scenario appears to have been avoided.
However, it could cause more activity nearby, scientists say.
"This was a rather small and peaceful eruption but we are concerned that it could trigger an eruption at the nearby Katla volcano, a vicious volcano that could cause both local and global damage," said Pall Einarsson, a geophysicist at the University of Iceland's Institute of Earth Science, Associated Press news agency reported.
As the eruption is taking place in an area that is relatively ice free, there is little chance of a destructive glacier burst like the one that washed away part of the east-west highway four years ago, after an eruption under the vast Vattnajoekull glacier.
Iceland lies on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, the highly volatile boundary between the Eurasian and North American continental plates, with quakes and eruptions.
The last volcanic eruption in the Eyjafjallajoekull area occurred in 1821.